Evercontact simplifies your networking efforts by constantly updating your contacts via a daily service that analyzes incoming email signatures, analyzing past emails or by manually grabbing contact info anywhere on the web.
To continually update your contacts on Gmail, Google apps, or Outlook.
Enjoy a brand new address book automatically created from your email history on Gmail, Google apps, or Outlook.
To grab contacts on any web page
1/ You receive emails every day. Some with email signatures, some without. It's the ones with email signatures that count for Evercontact.
2/ Our servers find the following information and separate it for analysis.
a) the header (to/from/subject which helps us determine the sender and associate them with the email signature and also helps us verify that this is a “pertinent” contact for you – someone that you’ve exchanged with)
b) the body (almost all of which is instantly discarded by our servers as it has no value in updating your address book).
c) the email signature (and it’s not as easy to find this among all the “noise” that an email can have. Sometimes the email signature directly follows the email, sometimes it’s at the bottom. Sometimes it’s within forwarded emails etc).
3/ Evercontact then analyzes the information within the email signature and accurately extracts this information.
First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Company Role, Email, Work Telephone number, Home Telephone number, Mobile Telephone number, Fax , Telephone number, Postal Address, profils LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Skype.
On a daily basis you'll receive an email (or iOS notification) letting you know what Evercontact proposes you add to your address book. You can save/reject any updates, and if like many of our premium clients, you start to see that Evercontact's updates are flawless, of course you can change to "automatic mode" within your settings.
1) Automatic contact enrichment on 3 email address books: Gmail, Gmail, Gmail
2) Automatic contact/lead enrichment for CRMs: Salesforce, HighRise, and Connectwise and Zoho.
3) You can grab contact information anywhere online with our Chrome Extension (which can be saved to Gmail, for any desktop address book (Mac Address book, Gmail, Thunderbird etc…)
Respect for your privacy is very important to us and we thank you for your trust.
Below are our 4 core principles and, feel free to read more on our Privacy pledge here or contact us directly with any questions.
- No human has access to the contents of your email.
- A computer program receives a copy of your incoming mail. Our detection system looks through your messages to find contact details and then links them to a signature which we then check against your current address book and update with new info.
- After this process, the system keeps the working copy of your email for 15 days before deleting it, and this is only for customer support needs.
- Our business model is providing you with a high quality service, so we will never sell your or your contacts' information in any way.